- Tenants Information
- Tenancy Application Form
- Rental Arrears Management Procedure
- Direct Debit Form
- Tenants’ Repair Tips
- Maintenance Request Form
- Maintenance Request Form Download
- Quarterly Inspections
- Notice of Intention to Leave
- Agreement to Terminate
- Termination of Tenancy Information
- RTA Information Statement
The purpose of a Quarterly Inspection is to ensure that the property is well maintained. It is our obligation to report to the owner after each inspection informing them of the condition of the property.
We have keys to all properties so we don’t require you to be home at the time of this inspection.
At the time of your inspection, please ensure that:
- The property is kept neat, tidy and clean
- The toilet, bath and shower are clean, paying attention to tiles & glass doors also the floor
- The carpet is not marked
- Tiled & vinyl floors are washed
- The windows are cleaned
- The walls are spot cleaned
- There is no oil in the driveway
- There is no rubbish accumulating
- The lawns and gardens are neat and maintained
- The oven and griller are clean
Please see the maintenance request form. Please ensure that if you have any maintenance, you complete this form.
If you are not going to be home at the time of your inspection and have maintenance please leave your completed maintenance request form on the kitchen bench.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation with this matter.