- Tenants Information
- Tenancy Application Form
- Rental Arrears Management Procedure
- Direct Debit Form
- Tenants’ Repair Tips
- Maintenance Request Form
- Maintenance Request Form Download
- Quarterly Inspections
- Notice of Intention to Leave
- Agreement to Terminate
- Termination of Tenancy Information
- RTA Information Statement
Termination of Tenancy Information
The following requirements are to be met before the release of your bond at the expiration of your tenancy.
If you experience any difficulty meeting these standards, please contact our office for assistance.
Please contact our Office a few days prior to your lease expiry to make a time for your final inspection. To avoid delay in refund of your bond, ensure your rent is paid up to lease end date and that all keys and remotes issued to you are returned.
- Refrigerator to be turned off, defrosted and cleaned thoroughly including door rubbers.
- Dishwasher, including door rubbers and filter to be cleaned.
- Stove, including elements, oven, oven racks, griller and drip trays are to be cleaned.
- Range hood including top of and filters are to be cleaned.
- All cupboards and drawers to be wiped out.
- Bench tops, cupboard doors and sink to be cleaned.
- Baths and/or shower recess cleaned – ensure grout in tiling is free of mould, glass showers screens are free of scum and shower curtains free of mould and soap scum.
- Toilet bowls/seats to be cleaned.
- Washing machine to be wiped over, lint filter cleaned.
- Dryer wiped over and lint filter cleaned.
- Wash tub cleaned.
- Bedspreads to be laundered or dry-cleaned.
- Wardrobes/drawers to be wiped out.
- All furniture to be left in a clean condition and good repair.
Pool & Gardens
- Pool must be cleaned and balanced and satisfactory condition report from pool maintenance technician provided.
- Gardens must be left in a tidy weed free condition with lawns mowed
- Carpets to professionally cleaned
- Tiles areas scrubbed including grout.
- Fans cleaned
- Light fittings, power points, switches skirting boards cleaned
- All marks removed from walls
- Screen mesh to be cleaned
- All window track and sliding door tracks cleaned
- All glass including windows, shower screens and mirrors cleaned
- All window furnishings to cleaned (refer cleaning instructions on item)
- General cleaning including all horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Carpet cleaning is to be done professionally as per lease agreement. Please produce receipts at the final inspection on completion of this work. Our office strongly recommends the following tradespeople. Should you choose to use other than recommended contractors and the results are unsatisfactory, our recommended contractors will be called in to follow up at tenant expense. (If you have kept a pet on the property, it is necessary to have the property fumigated for fleas).
|Carpet Cleaning||Queensland Carpet Cleaning||0408 064 282|
|Pest Control||Noosa Pest Control (Glen)||0412 793771|
|General Cleaner||Ezi Clean (Nic)||0421 204 024|
|Tina the Cleaner (Tina)||0413 438 762|
|Window Cleaning||Laurie’s (Laurie)||0421 849 177|
|Gardening||Seascape Gardening (Chris)||0404 195 880|
- Carpet cleaning
- Pest control
- Windows, window tracks, fly screens, sills
- All light globes working
- Cobwebs removed, inside and out
- Lawns mowed, garden weeded and edges trimmed
- Garage and carport free of debris and the floor cleaned
- Final reading on electricity and phone
- Gas bottle filled and receipt provided
- Inventory checked (furnished properties)
- Replace or repair any damaged items
It is very important that this vacating guide is followed and all items attended to. Rent will be charged for any extra days if and until the property is left correctly and all keys are returned.
We like to be able to organize bond refunds immediately – this can only be done if the premises are left in the proper manner.
Thank you for taking the time to read this important information.